Friday 6 July 2012

What's Your TAS?

Many young people want to hype their performance and ability, not only to show the world what they have done. We've all heard the quote, "do not tell me, show me!" Perhaps it is important that you understand what this quote means, and the question, "What is your True Airspeed?" In other words, given the relative wind speed, and his country, if you're really moving fast through the air.

Business you should take this to mean, what is your airspeed in competition action against his client. Are you really so strong and high performance as you claim, and when I say, show me, show me the numbers, I think, prove it. It is hard to tell if someone really good considering all the obstacles, regulation, Tas Hermes, economy, taxes, and all the other things that a business has to deal with the free market.



Indeed, I take this opportunity to ask you a question, I ask you, what your true airspeed? And do not give me all this bull that you are willing to do quite a bit of money, or do you have the best business plan, or that you have a very big team. Many companies have all the best of everything, but their performances next to zero.

Anyone can make excuses about the relative wind, or why they do not hit the strategic objectives that can be asked on the street or underwhelmed by their shareholders. But if you are a true airspeed is strong, and your results are real, eventually you will reach the destination before the race. Please think about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment